Does your child have so much energy that you are always exhausted? Are you looking to find sport activities to keep them occupied? Here is your guide to various sports or exercises where your child can learn, develop, and do year-round.
Whether your child is a beginner and you are looking to see what sport they are interested in, to team sports, to individual sports, to competitive sports - Macaroni Kid Louisville SW has you covered with our Louisville SW - Sports Guide.
If your favorite sports organization is missing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work on getting it added to the list. If you sign-up with one of these programs, please be sure to tell them you found out about them through Macaroni Kid - Louisville SW.
Multi Sport Programs & Organizations:
- YMCA (swim / soccer / baseball & more)
- CSAA (Catholic School programs)
- Louisville Recreation (baseball / swim / basketball & more)
- Upward (soccer / basketball / cheer & more)
- Coach-Up (Website that will find individual coaches in your zip code)
- Kentucky Warriors (AAU competitive -3rd - 8th grades)
- KY Ambitions (AAU competitive, 501c3, 6th - 9th grade)
- Morrison Basketball Academy / Hoops for Christ
Baseball / Softball
Cheer / Gymnastics / Yoga
- All Star Cheer & Gymnastics
- Alpha Cheer & Gymnastics
- Champions Gymnastics
- Kidding Around Yoga (Yoga for kids ages 2-12)
- River City Turners Gymnastics
- Valley Extreme Cheer
Cross Country & Track
- The First Tee Louisville
- Louisville Parks & Recreation Jr. Golf Program
- Youth on Course - KYGolf program
- AIM Soccer Program (Beginner non-competitive)
- Javanon FC
- Louisville Soccer Club
- Mockingbird Valley Soccer Club
- Bear Paddle Swimming
- Mary T Meagher
- Swim Academy (held at the Home of the Innocents / Special needs programs available)
Volleyball (Boys and Girls)
Macaroni Kid Louisville SW - Bringing Family Friendly Events and Activities directly to you!
Not a subscriber? Click Here to get your FREE weekly e-newsletter from Macaroni Kid Louisville SW!