Do you have a child who loves dinosaurs? Then taking them to Jurassic Quest would be an amazing treat.
Jurassic Quest is coming to Louisville, KY!
Featuring more rides, activities, & dinosaurs than ever before!
INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST ADDITION - ANCIENT OCEANS
BE THE FIRST to dive deep beneath the ocean’s surface into the darkest depths of prehistory. Discover one of the largest marine apex predators that ever existed, a COLOSSAL 50 - foot - long prehistoric shark exclusive to our event, the MEGALODON. Encounter the TYLOSAURUS, a type of Mosasaur that can reach lengths of up to 45 feet, with rows of hidden teeth deep in its jaws. See the bizarrely long-necked ELASMOSAURUS, the dolphin-like ICHTHYOSAURUS, the largest known sea turtle, the ARCHELON, and many more prehistoric marine creatures as part of our new Ancient Oceans exhibit. Experience the thrill of being submersed among some of the most enormous, and vicious, ancient sea creatures to ever lurk our ocean’s depths that can only be seen at Jurassic Quest.
WHAT’S NEW AT JQ?
* Even more LIFE-SIZE, SKYSCRAPING DINOSAURS, now totaling OVER 100 DINOSAURS at our event
* NEW, HUGE WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES
* LIFE-SIZE T-REX SKULL
* NEW FOSSILS, including REAL T-REX TEETH and TRICERATOPS HORN
* OUR NEWEST ADDITION - ANCIENT OCEANS
Come join us at the Kentucky Exposition Center on
January 31 - February 2, 2020
Friday: 3pm - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Purchasing tickets ONLINE ahead of time GUARANTEES ENTRY in case of SELL OUT
We are JURASSIC QUEST, the largest & most realistic traveling dinosaur show in North America!
Our event features:
* Our Dinosaur Exhibit, which includes over 100 dinosaurs that are true-to-detail (and size)!
* Walking Dinosaur Rides & Stationary Dinosaur Rides, which include some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
* Our incredibly realistic and interactive Baby Dinosaur Show & Walking Dinosaur Show
* Dino Bounce Houses & Bungee Pull
* Fossil Digs, Dino Scooters, Jurassic Jeeps, Science Station, Crafts & Coloring Station, Face Painting, Green Screen Photography, & MORE!
Tips when attending Jurassic Quest:
- Strollers and wagons are welcome!
- Be sure to bring your camera There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
- Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables.
- You can leave and re-enter within the same day, just be sure to get your hands stamped before you leave!
- The venue provides food vendors! However, you can also leave a cooler in your car and go out to eat, and then re-enter within the same day!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND TICKET PRICES AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
Or you can try your luck! Macaroni Kid Louisville SW has 4 tickets to giveaway to (1) one lucky subscriber for Jurassic Quest!